Sheetfed digital die-cutting for sheet labels
and prototype packaging
The IntecCC500 digital sheetfed cutter will cut absolutely any shape label on up to SRA3 sheets and even prototype 350g2m promotional packaging pieces! The class-leading pneumatic vacuum feeder enables up to 100 sheets to be fed from the stacking tray.
- ColorCut CC500 is a digital sheetfed cutting device
- Totally digital – no more cutting dies required
- Works direct from your desktop
- Supports A4 – SRA3 (US letter size to tabloid plus) media sheets
- Cuts absolutely any shape
- Vision-Control® software follows vector lines drawn in Adobe® Illustrator® or CorelDRAW®
- Cuts a typical SRA3 sheet of different shape labels in around 30-40 seconds
- Sheets picked up via pneumatic suction
- Media separated by dual fans
- Output tray collects finished sheets
⊕ Expand tab to read full product description and overview.
Sheet fed label production – and prototype packaging
CC500 is a sheet fed cutting system, targeted to the light production sector the ColorCut produces an SRA3 sheet of labels in 30 – 40 seconds. This enables users to easily produce anything from 10 – 1,000 SRA3 sheets per day. The Vision-Control® productivity software enables users to define the quantity of labels required and proceeds to produce the sheets unattended, saving both time and money.
Affordable digital label cutting
Setting new standards in cost, flexibility and speed, the Intec ColorCut 500 label cutter delivers digitally cut labels of any shape direct from your desktop. The class leading auto-feeder uses pneumatic vacuum feed technology to lift and advance label sheets one at a time, and combines air separation jets to eliminate misfeeds caused by static.
No cutting dies
Digital cutting provides many advantages. The Intec ColorCut uses advanced digital contour cutting technology to follow artworked cut lines drawn in CorelDRAW® or Adobe® Illustrator®. No need to send out for dies to be made, or to wait while they are produced. Digital cutting is an ‘on-demand’ process, simply click ‘CUT’ and your labels are produced to any shape, direct from your desktop.
⊕ Expand tabs to reveal model specifications.
Sub heading: specification
A global company with a worldwide distribution network
Intec UK: 0044 1202 845960
Intec USA: 001 813 949 7799
Intec Australia: 0061 1300 292 944