Ticket Master: Perfect, perforated tickets!
Intec’s ColorCut TM480 ‘Ticket Master’ is ideal for creating prize draw tickets for charity events, football league clubs and national organisations as well as gift vouchers etc. Produce 100 tickets – 10 books of 10 perforated tickets in just over 2 minutes!
- Cuts & perforates 100 tickets from SRA3 sheets in approximately 2 minutes!
- Standard 210 x 77mm ticket shape with 55mm perforated stub
- Adjustable cut position to create deeper or shallower ticket shapes
- Cuts up to 350gsm
- Cut mark registration compensates for image shift, to deliver incredible accuracy!
- Sheet edge sensing to set cut position
- Suitable for A3+, SRA3 and A3 paper sheet sizes
- Add interchangeable cutting cassettes for business card and postcard formats
- Auto stack feeding or set number sheet feeding enables automation of process
- Cutting cassettes Intec offers a choice of non-perforating cassettes for cutting business cards & postcards etc: 85mm, 89mm, 90mm, 95mm
⊕ Expand tab to read full product description and overview.
Automated perforated tickets with Ticket Master
Intec’s ColorCut TM480 ‘Ticket Master’ is ideal for creating prize draw tickets for charity events, football league clubs and national organisations as well as gift vouchers etc. Easily produce 100 tickets – 10 books of 10 perforated tickets in just over 2 minutes!
Let Ticket Master do the hard work
Whether used by a small business or large printing company, the Intec TM480 Ticket Master automates and simplifies the production of perforated tickets. Simply stack the autofeeder, select the desired template mode and quantity, press ‘Start’ and relax!
Ultra accuracy is standard
Able to sense the sheet’s front edge, the TM480 cuts at precise intervals as required, whilst the perforating wheel produces a neat perforation down the entire sheet. In addition the unit can scan for cut registration marks placed on the printed sheet and will adjust itself to the image, producing the perfect result every time.
Pre-set and custom templates
Create artwork to suit any of your preset template modes, or even produce custom settings and store as a new mode when required.
⊕ Expand tabs to reveal model specifications.
Paper handling: A3+ (320 × 480mm), SRA3 (320 × 450mm), A3 (297 × 420mm)
Max thickness: 0.25mm (180g/m²) – 0.35mm (350g/m²)
Longitudinal: cut by self sharpening slitting cassette
Horizontal: cut by lateral guillotine cutter
Longitudinal 210mm. Optional slitting cassettes: 85/89/90/95mm
Horizontal: 45mm or 1 to 600mm adjustable
Set measurement of 55mm
6.5 seconds per SRA3 / 130 secs for 100 tickets (210 x 77mm)
Cut position control: Front edge detection / SmartMark (Cut Registration Mark) detection
Cut position accuracy: +/- 500 micron
Max.12 sheets (0.35mm thickness) or total thickness 3mm
Output tray card capacity:
180g/m² 90 (pcs), 350g/m² 70 (pcs)
Operating temperature: -15°C ~ +40°C humidity 35% ~70%
Power supply: AC 110-220V 50/60HZ, 0.5A
Dimensions: (W x L x H) 390mm × 280mm × 250mm8545
Like to know more? Simply complete and submit the form below – we’ll be very happy to help.