Fiery XF® for Intec workflow
and color management software
Using Fiery® XF for Intec ensures you maximise your Intec print investment by producing stunning, precise and predictable quality prints every time.
Delivering razor sharp print quality and unparalleled colour control the RIP provides advanced spot and process colour optimisation and offers industry leading features including imposition, variable data and late colour editing.
Its customisable user interface enables you to build your own easy to use workflows, creating automated digital output and streamlining your print production.
- Cross platform support for Mac OSX® and Windows®
- Adobe® PostScript® Level 3 compatible
- Pantone® Plus, Pantone®, DIC, Toyo & HKS library support
- Unlimited number of spot colours per job and ability to replace
process (C,M,Y or K) colours with a spot colour
- ICC Colour Profile Management
- Supported input files: PSD, TIFF, JPEG, JPEG2000, image PDF, image EPS, RAW, PS, EPS, DCS1, PDF, & DCS
- Adobe® PDF Print Engine (APPE) v2.6 support
- Multiple workflow environments / print queues
- Default media profiles for Intec recommended media
- Smartphone and tablet client (XF Mobile Client)
- Colour adjustments – CMYK, RGB / Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Blur / Sharpen
- RGB driver support
- Drag-and-drop or manual import
- Enhanced automatic and manual step and repeat
- Enhanced automatic and manual nesting features
- Variable data printing – job merge for total flexibility
- Rotating, scaling, mirroring, cropping and enhanced aligning
- Rip and Print on-the-fly
- Multi language support – English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Korean, Japanese, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Bulgarian, Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian, Catalan, Czech,
Danish, Finnish, Greek, Hungarian, Macedonian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Swedish and Turkish
⊕ Expand tab to read full product description and overview.
Benefits of the adding a Fiery RIP to your Intec printer
- Sharper output
- Accurate color
- Spot color control
- Color tweaking
- Ultimate colour control and the ability to make your own custom profiles
- Lower running costs
The added advantage of workflows
- Reduce time
- Reduce costs with automated workflows
- Use the latest Adobe® technology
- Color Profiler – this option offers a comprehensive toolset
to ensure colour consistency and colour matching
- Color Verifier – a convenient, easy-to-use solution
for your internal and external quality assurance. It measures
and compares colour values and is an essential tool for
successful and reliable printing
- ES2000 Color Spectrophotometer – is a hand held spectrophotometer or measurement device that is used to create
media and reference profiles
Fiery XF for Intec can be delivered on a bespoke Hardware Platform
Fiery XF for Intec, is a bespoke RIP/Workflow solution delivered on a powerful hardware platform supporting both Mac and PC clients.
The EFI/Intec certified hardware has been configured to achieve the optimum speed and is delivered, pre-installed from the factory. This can be delivered with our floorstanding RIP Station for ease of use.
⊕ Expand tabs to reveal model specifications.
Network Environment: Client Server Architecture,
supporting unlimited Mac and PC clients
Processor: Intel Quad Core, 6MB onboard cache
Standard Memory: 8GB (2X4GB) 1333 MHz DDR3
Hard Drive: Non-Thermally re-calibrating, 500GB 3.5inch Serial ATA III (7.200 Rpm) Hard Drive SR EFI Certified HDD Configuration, with Dual partition for disk optimisation
Optical Drive: DVD-ROM Drive
Monitor: Intec Certified for EFI RIP display