CS3000 - the perfect digital sheet label printer
The Intec ColorSplash CS3000 digital printer, paired with the Intec ColorCut LC600 digital sheet fed cutter, presents the perfect partnership for affordable and fast, printing and finishing sheet labels of virtually any kind.
Just as with the entire Intec ColorSplash range, the CS3000 digital print solution delivers superb CMYK imaging quality coupled with an expansive media latitude and a flexible, yet modular range of production options. The ColorSplash range utilises advanced organic toner, new LED imaging technology and innovative fusing expertise to deliver stunning image quality every time.
ColorSplash digital imaging systems are aimed towards print professionals seeking an affordable, high-quality production device, with outstanding print quality, complete media flexibility and the lowest imaging cost possible.
- Stunning print resolution
- Intec Multi Level OS4800 technology for advanced
colour output and 1200 x 1200dpi print resolution
- Fully compatible with Fiery®XF for Intec, advanced RIP and workflow solution
- Up to 50ppm in colour/mono (based on A4)
- 2GB RAM and 1.2GHz processor for ultra fast throughput
- Range of modular feeders and stackers to increase efficiency and productivity
- Fantastic paper handling on media from 63 mm x 89 mm to SRA3, A3, A4 and banner lengths up to 330mm x 1,321 mm
- Print on heavy media up to 450gsm
- Two sided printing up to 320gsm included as standard
- Print onto a wide range of media substrates, including paper, card, film, gloss, synthetic medias, polyester substrates, magnetic and many more!
Get even more out of your ColorSplash printer with the addition of the fantastic Fiery XF® for Intec RIP and workflow solution. Delivering unparalleled colour control the Fiery XF for Intec RIP provides process colour optimisation plus advanced spot colour control. Industry leading features including imposition, variable data and job management to automate your tasks saving you both time and money. Fiery XF for Intec RIP’s ship with a custom built RIP Station. Designed with ease of use and convenience in mind the Intec RIP station takes your workflow to new levels of efficiency and productivity
+44 (0) 1202 845960