Graphic Designer – Intec HO in Poole
The Company – Intec
Intec is a well-established company founded in 1989 that sells products to the fast-moving print, graphics, packaging, and labelling industry globally via an international distributor channel in over 80 countries. Intec also has a subsidiary head office in Florida, USA.
Details of the company can be found at: www.intecprinters.com
The Position – Graphic Designer (Digital / On-Line / Multi-Media)
Intec is looking for a multi-disciplined enthusiastic graphic designer to join the Intec team based in our Poole head office.
Intec uniquely manufactures and markets a range of products which we sell to the print, graphics, labelling and packaging industry globally – so the position offers the opportunity to be fully immersed in and to use the latest products in our showroom as your production and design studio.
This position will provide the opportunity to utilise your wide range of marketing and design skills within a well-established professional company that sells its products internationally.
This role is an established position within Intec which has become vacant due to the retirement of our current graphic designer. It is planned that there will be a 3-month handover to allow for a full induction and smooth handover. The role reports into our Marketing Manager.
The Role & Responsibilities
Some of the key functions of the role would be:
- Managing and maintaining the Intec brand and image
- Become familiar with and able to use the products we sell which includes – our printers, special effects machines and cutters – full training will be provided
- Photograph products
- Produce product brochures
- Produce and send e-shots and corporate e-newsletters
- Design and produce our display adverts
- Produce short product videos for YouTube, website, and marketing
- Write short PR articles
- Liaise with industry magazine editors
- Produce short case studies and testimonials (written and video)
- Manage and maintaining our website
- Constantly strive to increase our Search Engine Optimization
- Manage our Google Ads campaigns and monitor response
- Produce product samples for customers and sales team use
- Design exhibition stands on occasions
The Candidate – Skills & Qualities Required
We are looking for a multi-disciplined graphic designer to be responsible for all aspects of our physical and digital marketing – and keen to take the next step in growing their career.
Key skills required include:
- Mac and PC literate
- Comfortable using Microsoft Outlook and Word
- Experienced with Adobe Creative Suite
- Ideally comfortable with other graphics applications
- Good English grammar and the ability to write with some flair
- Experience in photographing products
- Experience in making and editing short videos
- Experience in designing and managing websites
- Experience in SEO
- Experience in Google / Google Ads
- Willingness to learn how to use our printers and other products
- A sense of urgency and focus when required.
- A proactive approach to getting things done
- Strong and clear grasp of the English language
- Good listener
- A self-starter willing to work in an open plan office environment
Terms & Conditions
- Full-time position
- Working days Monday to Friday
- 20 days holiday + public holidays pa (plus an additional 5 days of holiday with service)
- Pension scheme provided
- Mac and lots of graphic design / creative products at your disposal
- Free on-site parking
Expected start date: 01/11/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- On-site parking
Applying for this role:
In the first instance please send your CV with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to work for Intec?
We’re always keen to hear from talented people. Drop us a line to let us know what you can bring to one of the world’s most competitive developers and suppliers of digital printing and finishing solutions…