SRA3 digital sheet label media
+44 (0) 1202 845960
Intec digital label stocks, the new way forward.
SRA3 digital sheet-to-sheet solutions for premium results across all applications despatched from huge stockholding.
Media is suitable for all digital cutting devices.
Intec’s new range of SRA3 sheet label media is compatible with all toner based digital production presses including; Konica Minolta, Xerox, Canon and of course Intec presses. Building on Intec’s existing roll based label range, the new sheet based digital label media range contains a varied and exciting range of face substrates to suit many popular applications including textured label media for wine and beverage labels or polyester based film labels for outdoor or moisture applications, and of course a range of paper based labels.
The Intec ColorCut digital label range.
Intec offers a range of sheet label products suitable for multiple substrate types and labeling conditions.
The Intec ColorCut digital label range
Intec’s range of sheet label products provide a wide range of premium-quality face materials suitable for multi-colour printing. The range includes machine coated paper face stocks, through classic textured stocks for wine and beverage labels, up to waterproof and polyester labels for premium and even outdoor applications.
Productivity for profitable business
Intec ColorCut digital label products give an exceptional return on investment. Excellent lay-flat properties provide consistently reliable print runs even at the highest speeds and efficient, compact stacking in printer trays. Designed for digital toner presses’ our dedicated high temperature bleed-resistant adhesives keep sheet edges clean – minimising residue to prevent printer jams and extend maintenance intervals.
Unbeatable digital image quality
Intec ColorCut digital label range utilises paper and filmic products delivering unbeatable print definition and high-resolution graphics. Each product is thoroughly tested for top performance in high-speed dry toner laser printers.
Superior cut quality and finish
Intec ColorCut digital labels use a rigid kraft backing up to 120gr/m, ensuring the widest tolerances within digital cutting devices, creating crisp clean cuts and outstanding finished labels for all your applications.
- Standard sheet size SRA3 (320 x 450mm)
- Designed to print smoothly, dedicated adhesives withstand the heat of laser printing, ensuring sheet edges remain clean with a low risk of adhesive bleeding
- Optimal lay-flat when feeding through printer, reducing risk of paper jams and maximizing efficiency when stacking, die-cutting and guillotining
- Designed for dry toner (laser) printers, with outstanding anchorage for premium print
- Anti-static treatment on polyester media ensures minimal static after printing, giving higher post-printing efficiency
- Safety packaged in 100 sheet boxes. Inner tray, optimises handling, allowing efficient and safe media storage
- Globally harmonised. Matt white polyester media complies with BS5609 approval for marine transportation. It ensures that dangerous goods transported by sea should be durably labeled and identified