ColorCut FB8000PRO - automated productivity!
Highly productive, automated flatbed cutting for packaging or sheet labels and more…
This is a turnkey solution for automated stacking, feed and cutting of absolutely any shape packaging or sheet labels, and is targeted for high production environments.
When volume production matters, the FB8000 comes in to its own.
Once set up, the FB8000PRO can run unattended, simply monitor production and re-stack with media and remove finished work from output tray – cutting and creasing almost any printed promotional item, to absolutely any shape! In auto sheet feeding mode, the cutting table accommodates up to one SRA3 (Tabloid Plus) – or two sheets in manual placement.
The advanced ASF8000 auto sheet feeder delivers precise media handling for a perfectly synchronised, high speed, digital die cutting system. This enables users to stack up to 25kg – up to 2,000 of printed media, which is loaded on to the cutting mat using a pneumatic feed system with vacuum pick up suction pads and a sophisticated air blade system, to help eliminate miss feeds.
The FB8000 cutter receives the auto fed sheets onto its cutting mat and uses a high resolution CCD camera to scan registration marks and also read QR codes to identify and automatically retrieve the associated cutting file from the ColorCut Pro’s Job Library. The FB8000 can cut and crease a single sheet through a set number of copies to the entire media stack in the feeder. Mixed batches of different jobs can be loaded together and they will each be cut accurately, efficiently and reliably.
Intec also offers manually fed digital flatbed cutting solutions.
- FB8000 Is a digital die cutting system enabling printed sheets to be cut and creased using lines drawn from leading vector graphic design applications. Being digital, sheets can be cut instantly and on-demand, without sending out for dies or to have cutting forms made. Automated functionality enables unattended operation.
- The auto sheet feeder enables users to stack up to 25kg of sheets, which are loaded on to the cutting belt using a pneumatic feed system with vacuum pick up suction cups and a sophisticated air blade system, to help eliminate miss feeds.
- The cutter receives the auto fed sheets onto its cutting mat and uses a high resolution CCD camera to scan registration marks and also read QR codes to identify and automatically retrieve the appropriate cutting file from the ColorCut Pro’s remote job library. The FB8000 can cut and crease a single sheet through a set number of copies to the entire media stack in the feeder. Mixed batches of different jobs can be loaded together and each cut accurately, efficiently and reliably.
Auto sheet feeding flatbed cutting system
Digital die cutter for on-demand cutting
- Dual tool head for cutting, creasing, scoring and perforation – with up to 1kg force
- Auto sheet feeding for high productivity
- High-capacity stacker accepts up to 25kg (2,000 sheets) of printed media
- Pneumatic suction media pick up
- High-speed synchronised feeding
- Continuous belt cutting table
- Driven by ColorCut Pro software
- QR coded Job Library for file retrieval
- Optical camera for accurate registration
- Mixed jobs can be loaded and cut
- Optional ColorCut Pro Server Station
Max media area:
(auto sheet feed) 335mm x 500mm
(manual placement) 500mm x 700mm
Effective cutting area:
(auto sheet feed) 500mm x 700mm
(manual placement) 470mm x 660mm
Advanced QR code technology for instant file recognition and registration
Media hold down method: 2 zone vacuum Bed (High speed 750W vacuum pump included as standard)
Acoustic cover for pump: yes
Acoustic features: Acoustic cover/housing for vacuum pump, silencer for vacuum pump intake
Mountable tools: dual tool functionality – 3 tools supplied as standard: Blade holder, creasing tool & pen calibration tool
Force/pressure: up to 1kg (960gf) per tool delivered in 4g/step intervals through Intec ColorCut control panel
ColorCut Pro is a stand-alone application with a plugin, that can be installed on remote computers anywhere within the workflow environment, to perform contour cutting of paper card and synthetics. Intec supplies this with all ColorCut models to offer a complete turnkey solution.
For creatives the application enables artworkers to generate barcoded or QR coded cut files with associated job numbers, as an integral part of their design, for instant job recognition and file retrieval.
For print finishers the ColorCut Job Library enables users to retrieve previously prepared cut files into their workflow, without the need to launch Adobe® illustrator® or CorelDRAW®. This is typically used in a production environment, remote from the design studio.
Special hotel rates for Intec delegates
Intec can offer very preferential rates at one of three, Poole harbour hotels. Ideal for customers who need to stay over when attending a personal demonstration of Intec products.
Advise Intec if you require a reservation.
onto continuous cutting mat
Like to know more? Simply complete and submit the form below – we’ll be very happy to help.