Desktop CF350 model, foiling and lamination system
The brand new ColorFlare CF350 model delivers stunning metallic foiling, lamination and holographic effects – direct from your desktop!
Easily add stunning metallic and colored foils, or lamination including matt, gloss and digitally over-printable soft-touch, as well as a wonderful range of holographic effects – to transform ordinary printed sheets into ‘extra-ordinary’ premium print work.
Foiling, lamination and flaring effects are possible with this single desktop solution. Offering class-leading affordability, CF350 uses 3″ (77mm) core rolls providing a more cost effective production solution. This simple in-house process requires no expensive blocks or dies.
Typical applications include • Packaging • Presentation folders • Business cards • Certificates • Menus • Book covers • Wedding stationery • Labels • Swing tickets • Point-of-sale • Photo albums • Gift vouchers • Posters • Gift boxes
- Ideal entry level machine for: – gloss & matt lamination – over-printable soft touch lamination – gloss & matt lamination – metallic & coloured foiling – holographic effect films
- Handles SRA3 + media
- Easy continuous feed
- Adjustable pressures for different applications
- Tension control
- De-curling bar for flatter sheets
- Heated top and bottom rollers designed to apply overall heat to substrates – avoids silvering of laminates
- Auto stop function to save foil waste
- Cutting knife for end of job trimming
- Air cooling offers a wider media range
- Quiet operation
- Uses conventional household 220~240V power supply
Laminating speed: 1.3m/min
Base substrate thickness: Lamination: 80gsm to 350gsm
Foiling: 120gsm to 350gsm
Paper Size: Maximum: 330mm to 500mm
Minimum: 180mm x 230mm
Warm-up time: 5 minutes
Heating system: Infrared heater
Laminating temperature: Top roller: maximum150°C
Bottom roller: maximum 100°C
Temperature control: Control panel push button
Speed control: Control panel push button
Display system: LCD display
Roller pressure: Adjustable manual handle
Film core size: 77mm (3″)
Air cooling system: Dual fan system
Temperature sensing method: Internal thermo-couple
Rear trimming knife: Blade for end of job trimming
Power requirement: AC 220~240V, 50/60Hz, 7A
Power consumption: 1.5kw
Dimensions (WxLxH): 580 x 500 x 430mm
ColorFlare consumables are manufactured directly for Intec.
They offer class-leading affordability, providing some of the most technically advanced embellishment finishes available today!
Contact Intec for your FREE Swatch book
+44 (0) 1202 845960